To help individuals reach their full potential in a compassionate and caring environment through integrated and comprehensive mental health and substance use disorder treatment services.
Program and Services:
Programs and services: ASCEND offers evidenced based services to include Mental Health Counseling, Intensive Outpatient Substance Use Counseling, Women’s residential New Leaf program, Outpatient Substance Use Counseling, Medication Assisted Treatment, Case Management, and Peer Recovery Support Services.
- To promote public awareness about the disease of Addiction, Substance Use Disorders, and Mental Health Disorders.
- To provide public education about the disease of Addiction, Substance Use Disorders, and Mental Health Disorders, including modalities of treatment and processes of recovery.
- To eliminate stigma and reduce the environmental factors contributing to the development of Addiction, Substance Use Disorders, and Mental Health Disorders in the community.
- To develop recovery support and prevention services through collaboration with the recovery community and the community at large.
- To provide evidence-based behavioral and pharmacological treatment modalities to those in the community who are diagnosed with Substance Use Disorders and/or Mental Health Disorders.
Contact Info for ASCEND Counseling and Recovery Services:
Chrissy Boyd, Project Management
Address: 729 6th Street Portsmouth, OH 45662
Phone: (740) 876-8290 extension 140
Cell: (740) 861-0805